What preventative maintenance should I be doing on my car or truck?
Preventative maintenance on your car or truck doesn’t have to be complicated, and luckily your car’s manual will guide you through exactly what you need to do to keep on you on the road.
However, there are a few key things you will want to keep an eye on to make sure you don’t have any emergencies on the road.
- Check your windshield wipers for wear and replace as needed
- Replacing air filters is easy and will absolutely improve performance
- Change your engine oil change every 3,000 or as required for your vehicle
- Make sure your battery is in good shape
- Rotate your tires
- Replace your cabin air filter